Time Strategies

 Time management is important for students, planning out your schedule and allocating time for each module can really help in getting work done and meeting deadlines. My time management has been poor in the past so I am looking to improve on this. 

I read the article "The myth of too busy" by Tim Grahl, he believes we should stop saying we are too busy and admit that we just haven't prioritized our time well. He also says if you are feeling like you are too busy then you should think about ways you can organize and control that rather than just accepting that you are too busy. I would agree with Grahl on this, if you can change your mindset and think about your time in this way you can then start to prioritize your time well and cut out useless and time wasting activities. I'm going to take some of what he said into account and start evaluating what activities are actually worth the time and will help me get closer to my goals.

I am going to create my own study plan for this semester, I think if I keep it simple and realistic it will be a lot easier to follow. It's important to balance you study, work and personal life so I'm going to be more sensible about how I spend my time because it is limited and spending hours a day scrolling through social media is wasteful and serves no real purpose. Implementing a study plan and cutting out useless tasks will help me be more productive overall in my life.

Comments

  1. Hey Mark! I just read your blog and I must say I relate a lot to what you wrote here, mainly because of the study plan. I haven't had a proper strict study plan for myself and now I have learnt I have to be disciplined in the work that I am doing and just get everything that has to be done right now instead of leaving it at the last minute. That is the worst thing you can do that can build up unnecessary stress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Vision Statement