Introduction

Me

Hi, my name is Mark. I am a 20 year old from Dublin and I'm currently studying Creative Digital Media in TUD Blanchardstown. I enjoy spending my spare time with my family or meeting my friends. I love watching movies and shows, my favorite series is either Breaking Bad or The Office I can't decide. My playlist is mainly Mac Miller, Travis Scott, Kanye and Tyler, The Creator. I'm a big Manchester United fan so I watch a lot of football well as gaa and basketball. I have a 13 year old sausage dog called Poppy, she's technically my sisters dog but she prefers me. She likes sitting on the couch and dislikes going on walks.



I went on a trip to Barcelona with some friends at the start of September, obviously we haven't been able to travel much over the last year so I was really happy to get away for a few days. My wallet and passport were stolen on the second day... other than that it was a lovely city, beautiful weather, great food and an overall good time! Definitely one to remember.


    I'm happy to have made it to second year on my second attempt, my goals for this year would be to get my best possible grades, learn new skills and information and to pass the year on my first try this time. In first year I really enjoyed Digital Photography, I liked learning how to properly take photos and taking the cameras out in the labs was fun and a good way to experiment. I also enjoyed Web Dev, it was new to me but I've enjoyed it and I'm excited to to improve and learn new skills. I'm relieved to be back on campus and looking forward to meeting new people and learning a lot over the coming year. 

Comments

  1. Nice meeting you, Mark. Welcome to our group and hope you found some friends already.
    Reading about your dog made me laugh. I imagine she prefers you because you are giving her treats. I have a dog who would sell me for a nicer piece of food even though she loves me to bits.
    I am glad that stolen valet didn’t spoil your trip to Barcelona because it is one of my favourite cities I visited. Loved everything about that place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark I also have a dog at 13 nearly 14 her name is Ellie she loves sitting on the couch too. Sounds very cool that you got to go on a trip to Barcelona I was there to is a really nice city very historical and lots of nice sights. I really like photography as well as I thought it was a unique experience to go outside and take pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mark ! I just read your blog and I got to say we are quite similar, I am a Manchester United fan too and the way how things are going so far in United I see we got a few trophies under our belt already so I watch a lot of football too. I also watch basketball but I play it a lot. Well, I used to, back in my first year to my 5th year in secondary school. I was a point guard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mark!
    It's great to get to know a bit more about you!
    I'm a big fan of a lot of the same artists as you, but especially Mac Miller, his music is so good!
    My whole family are united fans so the matches are always on in the house.
    I've never been to Barcelona before but would love to go.
    Your dog is sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poppy is my favourite thing from this post she's super cute and she deserves the world. When I was a kid I used to have a sausage dog too! Super cute doggos. How are you liking TUD by the way?? LMAAOO what- how did you get back 😭😭 I wish you luck in this year with your goals! Thsi was an awesome post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Mark,

    Really enjoyed reading through your Personal Introduction post, very interesting read.
    Breaking bad is also one of my all time favorite shows. Glad to see you were successful in getting through to 2nd year in the end. The Digital Photography was so much fun I have to agree, didnt think photography was something I would like, but I love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Mark, great introduction!

    I'm a huge Tyler fan, saw him at Longitude in 2016 and it was insane, he had crazy stage energy back then when Cherry Bomb was released! I'm in love with Poppy, Daschunds are my favourite!

    I'm glad you made it to second year, I fell at the first hurdle a few years ago and am in the same boat as you, good to have you on the course!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Mark,

    I have no idea who any of them music people are haha. I love Barcelona. I'm going next year for a festival. I heard it's one of the main cities that people get robbed so you're not alone in that but how crap. At least you still had a good time and it wasn't your passport gone. Hopefully second year is going alright for you so far. The semester is nearly over. Bring on the Christmas break

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi mark bro great introduction and breaking bad is my best show to watch its too good. your music playlist are good travis scott and kanye are my best rapper to listen too. im a liverpool fan hanaha and i love barcelona i went there 4 yr ago camp nou is a class stadium to go to. see you around college soon best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

Game Vision Statement