Technology Tools

 There are a number of technology tools that will be used in this module. I had a blog for previous modules in first year, we used blogger in Photography to show and discuss our use of different techniques in taking pictures. I've been enjoying using Blogger for this module so far, it's a good way to stay connected as a class and see the opinions of your peers.

I've tried to organize my bookmarks, I have Moodle, Outlook, Blogger, the college website and the Multimedia Development class website. It makes logging on so much quicker having all of your essential websites ready at the click of a button.


The class website is really helpful, you can see everything you need for the module all in one place and it's really easy to navigate. I haven't had anything like this before in any of my modules, so far I have been impressed and look forward to using it for the rest of the semester. 

It will be beneficial to use web-based programs like canvas to create my own graphics, this is a skill I'd like to improve as well as my photo editing. 

I used Unity3D a little bit in my Digital Media PLC I'm excited to learn more about it and improve on what I've learned. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Vision Statement